Job descriptionOur client, based in North Swindon is seeking multiple, permanent customer service advisors to join their successful team.
An online retailer, you will be working closely with customers either over the phone, live chat or email supporting them with placing their orders.
This is a global business with 150,000 employees worldwide. There is lots of opportunity for progression if that is what you want, if not its a great, friendly working environment.
Customer Service Advisor
37.5 Hours between 8am-6pm (Mon-Fri) & 8:30am-5pm (Sat-Sun) on shift rotation, working 5 days a week.
Salary £19,500 per annum
Day to day duties include:
- Providing first-class customer service through the full range of communication channels, including telephone calls, e-mail, social media, and LiveChat.
- Giving product advice to customers, following extensive in house training
- Liaise with internal teams to retrieve ETA’s for customers
- Liaise with couriers to track and trace orders
- Ensure daily tasks and deadlines are completed, escalating to the Team Leader where required
Full training will be provided in-house
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays (you will be required to work some Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount
- Commission scheme (eligible once you’ve passed your probation)
- Pension Scheme
- Company bonus [up to 5% of salary]
- Life Assurance policy 5 x your annual salary
- Cash Health Plan Scheme with Health Shield & Perks discount scheme
- Hybrid working in accordance with departmental needs and in agreement with your line manager.