We are seeking a part time HR Advisor to join our client based in Swindon, Wiltshire. They are looking for an experienced candidate who is confident with implementing systems and procedures, providing HR reporting and supporting the business as the ‘go to’ for all HR related queries.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing legally sound HR advice across the business
- Communicating in the most appropriate medium, including prioritising conversation and minimising email
- Providing pragmatic ER advice in the full range of employee relations situations including conduct, capability and grievance
- Supporting and guiding the business, attending meetings if appropriate, including investigation, disciplinary, grievance and sickness meetings
- Seeking guidance on more complicated issues, referring complex cases
- Producing, interpreting and conveying HR information – identifying trends, reporting and summarising findings
- Responding to ad hoc requests for data using Excel, Time & Attendance etc
- Supporting managers with recruitment, assisting with compiling job descriptions, benchmarking and supporting with interviews for management / team leadership roles
- Dealing with flexible working requests
- You will be CIPD qualified with sound knowledge of UK employment law
- An experienced HR Advisor who is able to draw on knowledge and previous experience to operate independently on routine matters, driving the right outcomes
- A great communicator, comfortable with a range of mediums, numerate and literate with advanced level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Upbeat and positive approach
- Excited by challenge and results orientated
- Able to engage naturally with others, confidently building and maintaining great relationships
Can be flexible; would consider 3 full days or Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm.
£13,000 - £20,000
20 days holiday in the first year then increasing to 25 thereafter.
Service life Cover Company Pension Scheme and option to join BUPA after probation.