Fancy working for and at the Royal International Air Tattoo? This is your opportunity!
This fixed-term contract starts immediately and ends at the end of July.
£20,800 PA Pro Rata
This event is well known and has a real buzz around it. It involves several hundred volunteers to make it a "flying" success and this is where you come in.
- Support the HR & Volunteer Engagement Manager in the delivery of routine HR administration, including onboarding, induction, and probationary monitoring
- Support the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff
- There will be scope to work with the Volunteer Engagement Administrator on preparation and arrangements for the volunteers for RIAT
- Preparing documentation to support RIAT accommodation eg. Check-out instructions
- Working with a team of volunteers to deliver RIAT in July
- Assist with setting up and operation of the accommodation office, dealing with any queries.
- Liaising with US Air Force and RAF Fairford personnel as required
Essential Skills and Education/Experience:
- Full driving licence
- An understanding of employment law and employment relations
- Recruitment practices and processes
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as well as manage conflicting demands
- Confident telephone manner at all levels
- Numerate and literate with attention to detail
- IT literate
- Team player
- Committed to excellence
- Customer service orientated
- Ambition and pride
- Puts safety first
Full-time or Part-Time, typically 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility is essential with regard to working hours, and some weekend working will also be required from time to time to fulfil responsibilities.
Applicants must be able to commit to working weekends 9th or 10th July and 16th and 17th July (RIAT Weekend) is essential.