Job descriptionOur client is a local charity who are looking for a part time Finance and administration temp for 3-6 months working directly for them.
This vacancy is open to females only (Exempt under the Equality Act 2010, pursuant to schedule 9, Part 1) You will be subject to a DBS check.
- Day to day upkeep of sales and purchase ledgers,
- Bank reconciliation
- Submit accurate monthly Payroll and all associated payroll functions and liaise with outsourced payroll provider
- Process expense claims and company credit card reconciliations
- Query invoices and work to resolve and ensure invoices are paid
- Raise and post journals at the end of each month
- Maintain balance sheet
- Investigate cost and income variances
- Experience of coding, processing invoices and payment runs
- Sage50/Sage Accounting experience and/or qualification(s).
- Demonstrate outstanding IT skills, MS Office, Word, and a comprehensive knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Awareness of GDPR and data privacy.
- The ability to reason and discuss at management level.
- Experience in a relevant or a similar role
- Driving licence and own transport
Full job description on application