Our client is looking to bring on two Collections Data Assistants for 4 weeks starting on 31st January. £10.22/hr
This will be a work from home position but you will need to train and collect equipment for their central office in Swindon so must be local.
This role will work as part of a project team, improving the data in the business data system.
The project aims to improve the data for access and interpretation, as well as in advance of a system replacement project.
We’re looking for someone who is confident working with business systems and data, who will be able to apply their analytical mind to improving one or more data areas
You should have good Excel/data skills, excellent attention to detail and be personable to work with.
· Comfortable working with Excel
· Confidence and ability to learn a new business system (training will be given)
· Accurate data work
· Attention to detail, even in repetitive tasks
· Able to carry out detailed assessment and improvement of records.
· Able to follow set instructions but with intuition to make decisions where required
· Ability to work independently with minimal hand holding after initial training/explanation of the job.
· Comfortable working in a collaborative way with other project team members