We are keen to recruit a Technical / Commercial sales individual into our UK Fire business. This role is quota-carrying so you will own your own forecast and tackle opportunities both net-new revenue and expansion of our Fire Protection product suite.
This is the ideal role for a confident, creative and competitive sales/technical professional seeking a new challenge and a desire to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative sales culture. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent.
What you need…
Able to take a commercially aware approach to achieving goals and objectives and balance both technical and commercial considerations in achieving sales success and ongoing customer satisfaction.
A propensity to succeed, make effective decisions and see them through to an effective conclusion.
Work Standards and Integrity:
Sets and maintains professional standards at all times, puts forward facts honestly and can be trusted implicitly by customers and fellow employees alike.
Teamwork and Cultural Flexibility:
Although committed to personal growth and keen to succeed, is able to work in the interests of the company as a whole and to both give and receive support to achieve wider objectives.
Self-Reliance and Flexibility:
Possesses a self-assured and outward going personality with the ability and adaptability to work practically, independently, reliably and flexibly, without the need for ongoing support.
- Ability to demonstrate sales experience and a solid understanding of fire protection.
- Consultative selling approach
- Demonstrate proactiveness
- Excellent communication skills, written, oral and timely
- Experience working in the Fire Industry Essential; Have sold Fire Alarm or Electronic Security Systems (for NSI or SSAIB or FIA/ BAFE company)
- You are customer-focused, communicative, proactive, a team player and a strong motivator.
What you will be doing…
- You will be integrally responsible for monitoring the fire risk policy and will detect and analyse the Fire security needs with existing customers and prospects; residential and commercial.
- Take responsibility for meeting targets, identify and develop business opportunities
- Be fully conversant with all relevant legislation and ensure procedures are updated accordingly
- Striving for good design through the application of fire engineering principles rather than code compliance
- To ensure that the content of all quotations and system design specifications are compatible with the requirements of all technical and regulatory standard
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect and Diversity
- Innovation and Collaboration
- Individual and Team Accountability
- Passion and Purpose
Working at here means fun and challenging work in an active environment with a positive atmosphere.
The keywords: client oriented, integrity, respect and responsibility describe our culture. As a strong team we gather our ideas and work to achieve continuous improvement. We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain that position, we invest a lot in training and internal mobility. In our environment you practice a position with great independence and room for initiative.
- You can expect an interesting job with a lot of variety and challenge;
- You will work in a healthy and growing company;
- You will become a member of a winning team with great colleagues to work with;
- You continuously enjoy training from internal and external specialists;
The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 and car or car allowance will be discussed at interview. 25 days holidays + BH