We are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join our client based in Chippenham, Wiltshire. 2021 was an exceptional year for this client and 2022 is forecasted to be even better. The company motto is ‘word hard, play hard’, they are a fun, dynamic company who have recently invested in their offices which now include sound pods, break out rooms, a games room, fully functional canteen and a decked garden to sit outside in the summer
The successful candidate will ideally have some professional experience. You will also be well organised and resourceful and possess good oral and written communication skills. It is essential to understand the importance of time management, possess a ‘can do’ attitude and the capacity to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment.
An underlying IT technical knowledge is not essential as full training will be given. A genuine interest in computer products and technologies such as software/hardware is an advantage.
On-going training will be provided with the view to develop your technical and product knowledge.
Supporting several Account Managers, you will undertake all levels of sales activities from an administrative perspective. These will include:
- Working alongside experienced sales people providing quotes and sourcing specific goods, ensuring a smooth running sales process.
- Coordinating the workflow of sales support services to designated sales people
- Placing orders onto the internal database
- Obtaining pricing for product requests from the sales team
- Dealing with general customer enquires while liaising with customer services and the accounts department.
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Other ad hoc duties
You must be self-motivated and hard working with a minimum of good GCSE’s or equivalent in English and Maths and ideally, but not essentially, good A-Levels. You will need to have an organised and methodical approach to work. You must also be willing to learn and able to adapt to new situations. The company is very team based, so it is essential that you are able to work within a close-knit team environment and communicate with the sales teams effectively.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - £22000 per annum + bonus depending on experience
- Monday to Friday, 8/30 -9.00am – 5/5.30pm
- Additional quarterly bonus after successfully passed 3 month probation period.