We are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join a busy team based in Pershore, Worcestershire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
DVSA regulation compliance:
- Conducting scheduled driving license checks and alerting Management about upcoming licence expiries.
- Keeping up to date copies of Driving Licences, Tacho Cards & CPC cards.
- Tachograph Analysis: manage Driver and Vehicle downloads. Issuing driver infringements to Transport Manager and Agencies and ensuring they are signed off and returned.
- Produce and analyse a monthly Kilometre Discrepancy report with recorded explanations for any missing mileage.
- Checking agency driver downloads, and signing off Agency timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Liaising with Transport Manager to oversee Working Time Directive records and providing driver hour monthly summaries.
- Processing purchase and sales invoices/credit notes using in-house ledger & distribution software.
- Sending out Sales invoices to customers on a weekly basis.
- Dealing with customer queries and sending copies of PODs when required.
- Generating & issuing electronic purchase orders.
- Weekly KPI reporting to General Manager.
- Assist with monthly reporting; including repair and tyre costs and accruals.
- Actioning and/or appealing fines: Speeding tickets, congestion charges etc. Liaising with Transport Manager/Agencies to authorise payment or forward notice of prosecutions.
- Fleet administration: Filing and storing of all vehicle documentation including V5s, service sheets etc.
- Collation of vehicle accident information, liaison with insurance company and providing monthly reporting.
- Driver trip sheets: Recording of odometer readings to spreadsheet and filling in gaps in mileage. Filing of trip sheets into archive.
- HR & Payroll: Assisting with driver inductions and dealing with missing driver clocking queries.
- Assist with annual BRC audits when needed.
- Holiday cover within the transport administration team.
- Experience in Logistics Industry desired.
- Tacho Management experience desired.
- Financial Administration experience desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, essentially with MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Confident telephone manner & good written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure at times.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 40 hours (flexible start times)