We are supporting a growing business who are looking for energetic Navision / Business Central experts to join their growing Retail solutions business.
The main technical focus of this role will be:-
- Programming using Microsoft Dynamics AL/extension V2 along with some minor C/AL components.
- Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV/ Business Central software and components in all functional areas.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested by the customer.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Develop solutions in Dynamics NAV and apps/ extensions for Business Central along with upgrades and migrations for customers.
- Installation and configuration of Business Central, along with service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Technical liaison to business groups for application support.
- Test functionality developed by the development team against business requirements.
- Support and drive process change and communication in line with Business Central/NAV best practice.
- Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials.
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations.
- Serve as the lead Business Central/NAV technical expert on the development team.
- Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality.
- Work with the Project Managers, Business Analyst and Consultants to understand the business and its application requirements.
This role is based in Swindon, Wiltshire however the client is happy to discuss hybrid working. The successful candidate must be able to drive to visit clients sites as required. Salary £50-£65k depending on experience.