Do you have experience within a PR Agency and now seeking an inhouse opportunity for your next step in corporate communications?
If so, look no further, you will manage corporate communications for the EMEA region for one of the global communications technology market leaders.
You are a creative and results-oriented corporate communications professional with a drive for excellence. You are strong in creative writing and are passionate about identifying thought-provoking new angles for brand’s internal and external communications.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a corporate communications role involving media work, in a fast-paced technology environment.
- A skilled copywriter in English, hungry for creativity and with a passion for finding new supercharged ideas to drive our plans.
- Has a keen eye for detail and the ability to deliver astute communications for internal and external programmes.
- Have had some exposure to working with senior company executives.
- Comfortable working with people from various international cultures, backgrounds and language skills.
- You are an agile person who is able to react quickly to changing circumstances.
- You are fully fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
Hourly Rate - £17.95 - £25.64 (dependant on experience)
Hrs - 37.5 (flexible)
Hols - 25 days from day 1.
Please be aware although this is a temporary position our client is pushing for permanent sign off for the role.