We are recruiting for 4 Client Advisors for TM Group based in Swindon.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, forward thinking company that is thriving in the current climate. They have seen huge increases in their volume of work and growth across the whole business so an amazing time to join! This would suit someone who is customer centric, either face to face, customer services or retail. The benefits and culture within the business support the retention and development their staff feel. They have an excellent wellbeing programme coupled with a 6-week training academy to ensure you have all the tools and support to do an excellent job. Sound like the type of culture you want to be part of…Frankly Recruitment are working exclusively with TM Group so apply through us now!
Here is what they have to say about the roles….
To provide an excellent customer experience, we constantly evolve how we integrate, better communication tools, information systems and internal processes to dynamically respond to client demands, but at the heart of our operation are our people. Within our first-class Client Services team, we have fantastic opportunities and currently we are looking for passionate people to join us based from our Swindon office. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £17,500 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus a 10% Bonus Scheme, Pension, Private Healthcare, Wellbeing Support, Life Assurance, and many other soft benefits.
What will you be doing?
Getting our service proposition right is important to us so we will support you with a comprehensive training programme from our inhouse trainer that will provide you with all the product and system knowledge you need to make our client feel looked after. Yes, you are reading this right! We have invested in our training programme so as well as the essentials we will help you develop personally through a catalogue of soft skill training empowering you to fulfil your potential.
This is a varied role working with multiple suppliers and clients, alongside a dedicated team of people, all within a fun, friendly culture. You will be responsible for processing search orders or queries via the internet, email, and phone along with other administrative duties that support the department and ultimately continually improve the Client Service experience for all TM Group customers, both internal and external.
Key responsibilities our Client Advisor will have:
- Handling and completing allocated tasks
- Being pro-active in resolving queries
- Answering all incoming client enquiries via any media ensuring our SLA’s & /KPI’s are met
- Attending and contributing to department/team meetings
- Ensuring complaints are documented, handled and escalated in accordance with department procedures
- Ensuring you operate in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Always operating within with the Client Service Performance standards and behavioural framework
- Undertaking other duties as reasonably required
What we’re looking for in our Client Advisor:
We are looking for someone that understands how important customer service is and has the skills to effectively communicate with external clients, suppliers, and peers. You will be focussed and self-motivated with a keen attention to detail, being able to work as effectively on your own as within a team. Above all else a positive attitude is what we are looking for. Key attributes would include:
- An understanding of the value of customer service to an organisation
- An understanding of relationship building at all levels
- A proven competency in communication and numeracy skills (including written and verbal) with both external and internal contacts
- The ability to work without supervision
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible/adaptable approach being able to move from one task to another easily but maintaining accuracy
If you are looking for a new challenge and you think you have the skills and experience to become their new Client Advisor then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!